Monday, April 4, 2011

so, like

    Dear Harriet Walter,

    Lately I have totally

    -knitted 5 tiny piggies and started on a kiwi bird

    -finished I, Claudius and started on Claudius the God and read all of The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis

    -watched War and Peace (1956), Superman (1978), Jane Eyre (2011) and a ton of "Doctor Who"

    -finally found a song for and started work on my LPW/HV video (huzz-freaking-ZAH)

    -had my sister fall asleep on me while I was reading Clouds of Witness to her, twice

    -closed a car door on my ankle really hard (by accident)

    -experienced strawberry-rhubarb crepes with  warm mascarpone inside and handmade whipped cream on top

    -procrastinated and avoided writing a scholarship essay by writing in my useless blog instead

    (watching Jane Eyre movies, especially really good ones, on five hours of sleep after a long day is not a good idea)

No comments:

Post a Comment