Saturday, April 2, 2011

HW Is Totally Engaged; or, I fail as a news source

    Dear Harriet Walter,

    Okay first off, one quick thing: HAHAHAHAHA. Jennifer Garner as Miss Marple. Oh, Disney, you're funny.

    But mainly I wanted to say holy what you are totally getting married.

    What?

    I found out last night (like, WEEKS after I should have found out) and was left literally pacing my darkened kitchen at 2AM trying to figure out why I felt like somebody whose best friend has just gotten engaged and who only heard about it from the town gossip's parrot. There's something wrong with the way my brain is wired.

    CONGRATUMAFATOOTIN'LATIONS

    (I think that you will be happy!)

    (quick edit the nextish day: I told my dad about you getting engaged and the only thing he said was "Nuuuuuu! Another dream crushed!" because he's just hilarious and cryptic like that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment