Sunday, December 4, 2011

from chicken to cockatoo

    Dear Harriet Walter,

    I would like a bow tie. A bow tie would not be unwelcome to me.

Also not unwelcome would be a Matt Smith in a bow tie.
    Also Krista and I were supposed to be writing papers or something but we dyed my hair again instead

    and it was kind of slimy and workable in the application process (before the stuff got washed out) so Krista got all like wheeee

this is my slimy platinum mohawk whee hair
    Also I found out that the new math professor with the same last name as PME who I mentioned before is actually PME's son.  
    (Oh.)
    theoretically that possibility should have occurred to me
    also looking at PME Junior's facebook page it's all like "degree in aerospace engineering" and "U.S. Air Force Academy" and "U.S. Air Force research engineer"
    That family

3 comments:

  1. When we make a statue of you the hair can be all "wheee" like that. And the statue should have a bow tie.

    I can't decide whether in thirty years Matt Smith will look handsome or scary.

    A son, eh? The thought plickens.

    ~mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the cut of your jib.

    And in thirty years Matt Smith will look like Grant (except a little older than Grant is now because I think Grant is in his forties). And Grant is very handsome. I'm totes serious here, Grant could be Matt Smith's daddy except his jaw isn't as jaw-y as Smith's and his hair goes the other direction and more backwards and he has glasses, it's awesome.

    Two sons. And a daughter who looks like Nancy Sinatra. (The new-teacher-son is not the one who has been producing the grandbabies, unfortunately.)

    ReplyDelete