Friday, December 30, 2011

let us not speak of his pants

    Dear Harriet Walter,

    So my family who drove over to Oregon for Christmas (where I was staying with Best Friend) drove me back to their apartment in Idaho today

    and

    it's

    friggin'

    cold

    But now I'm nestled into the couch with a blanket on my legs like an old lady and I've got milk chocolate chips and I'm gonna watch the latest Doctor Who Christmas Special

    so life is good.

    For the moment.

    Also Best Friend and Best Friend's Awesome Younger Sister and I watched Labyrinth yesterday, they'd never seen it before and I hadn't seen it since I was a little girl (when it freaked me out maaaajorly)

    because oh my gosh David Bowie

    Just...David Bowie

    and the singing when he sang

    let me die

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! The first time I watched Labyrinth I almost had a panic attack. Effing. Wild.

    ReplyDelete