Monday, May 23, 2011

I want to be a Bond villain when I grow up

    Dear Harriet Walter,

    I have just been reminded by my right-hand man that the Telegraph article about you getting married at 60 (which I read and linked to before) clearly states that you got married (were getting married, at that time) in "the Minneapolis church where [fiance Guy Paul's] father was a Lutheran minister". Therefore not in England. Unless there's an original, hundreds-and-hundreds-of-years-old Minneapolis in England that I haven't heard of that was the fave haunt of the Druids and the one in Minnesota really ought to be called New Minneapolis or something.

    Obviously I need to be able to track you with a super high-tech GPS tracking device thing, because of course I cannot possibly expect myself to actually remember extremely important details about things I care about. No, indeed.

    Also, can we take a moment to appreciate how totally rad this photo of you is? I so cannot get over it.

taken from fyeahharrietwalter, again, because I love them so

No comments:

Post a Comment