Thursday, May 19, 2011

either way, you'd better keep your maiden name

    Dear Harriet Walter,

    So this article from the Telegraph which I found through the aforementioned (totally awesome) http://fuckyeahharrietwalter.tumblr.com/ tells us that:

  • You are getting married in something off-white (oh my stars I must have pictures as soon as physically possible)
  • Your fiancé, Guy Paul, is actually named Guy Schuessler (blimey)
  • You're getting married May 21 (oh gosh)
  • You still wear Mr Blythe's ring (FRIGGIN' AWWWWW)
  • You have been learning to ride horses (hnnnng awyeah)
    Also, I am currently so poor (and so...American...) that I'm not sure I can buy your new book Facing It any time soon. Damnation and hellfrogs. And my 19th birthday was a couple weeks ago now so I can't ask someone for it as a birthday present. Hrrrrgrarrrrarar.

    Let us conclude with a picture of your fiancé, because the face of the current luckiest bastard in the world is a face worth noting. (Please ask him to wear nicer ties.)

Thank you again for finding this picture for me, JP!

1 comment:

  1. Guy Schussler is one of the finest people i've ever met!

    ReplyDelete