Tuesday, March 22, 2011

stuff

    Dear Harriet Walter,

    5 things.

    1. I think I'm over my swearing phase.

    2. I forgot to mention, but a block away from the college my sister and I just visited (see previous post) there was a little burger shop with the most devastating fries and chocolate milkshakes, but more to the point they had one of those little vending machines into which one stuffs quarters and from which one receives dinky little things in little plastic capsules, except instead of plastic rings or sticky hands or whatever this one sold fake mustaches. Be still, my heart.

    3. I tried ironing something for the first time the other day and it turned out to be really fun.

    4. Tonight I was over at Best Friend's house and she taught her sister and their visiting cousin and me how to play a card game called "Egyptian Ratscrew", which might have the greatest name of anything ever.

    5. The whole concept of "dancing on someone's grave" is hysterically funny and makes my lungs bleed from suppressed giggling. It's so comical and morbid and fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment