Friday, May 4, 2012

what is bed

    Dear Harriet Walter,

    I have seen eternity

    it looks like still being awake at 5:41am

    writing a paper

    and still having two pages to go

i am now the poster child for eternity, also this is an example of the phenomenon commonly known as "finals face"

    Also there are birds making bird noises outside

    I never hated birds so much before

    oh man



    *Edit five minutes later:

    the sky is turning blue, Harriet Walter.

    this is not acceptable


    6:14am

    I have transcended tiredness.

    My heart has ceased to be lovesick for my pillow and mattress.

    I went outside for a few minutes and stood out in the dorm courtyard and smelled the dawn. That was nice.

    8:02am

 Is it possible to transcend transcendence, because I'm really quite tired now



    12:33pm

    BOOYAH

    DONE

    I HAD LITERALLY NO IDEA IT COULD TAKE THAT MUCH TIME TO WRITE AND EDIT ONE SEVEN-PAGE RESEARCH PAPER, I STARTED AT LIKE TEN LAST NIGHT AND I ALREADY HAD A PAGE OR TWO, WHY DID I CHOOSE THE TOPIC FROM HELL

    and now I am done with my freshman year of college.

    That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment