Thursday, January 12, 2012

second semester

    Dear Harriet Walter,

    okay

    so

    It's Thursday today and I've been back on campus since Monday and classes started on Tuesday

    and I have my second session of history class tomorrow and my first time in writing class tomorrow

    and there was no second Bible class today because Professor Mine Enemy is out of town and there will be no philosophy class next Tuesday because Dr Mac will be out of town

    So the thing is that I have almost no homework to do over the weekend

    like at all

    I just need to read some poetry stuff for Intro to Lit and read the first 28 chapters of the book of Job for Bible and read a couple historical documents for history if I want to, and I might have something to do for writing class but I won't know 'til tomorrow

    I am like freaking out right now, what do I do with myself all weekend

     (maybe I should....get ahead in my work?)


    (woah)

No comments:

Post a Comment