Here is a list of things that are going on:
- I am going to college in Pasadena, CA this fall. Mid-August.
- My sister is going to the same college with me.
- My parents are both going back to school this fall. They will move to Idaho. My father is going to study Computer Science. My mother is going to finish up her Bachelor's because she couldn't when she first went to college because she was too busy having babies.
- My oldest sister, having now gotten her Associate's degree (whatever that is), is going to go to the same college in Idaho. She is my father's study-buddy and she is also going to study Computer Science. She will be taking her toddler and her husband with her and they will all finally be living independently in an apartment and not with my parents.
- My slightly useless brother will live with my parents in their apartment and hopefully get a job.
Here is a list of things I need to get:
- A passport
- A driver's license
- Medical insurance
- A new laptop
- A new home for my dog.
Also need vehicle registration to keep a car on campus (sister and I are probably going to drive down when we go), need Californiappropriate clothes annnnnnd I should really stock up on handkerchiefs, stress pills and chocolate. Weeping is very much on the agenda.
MEANWHILE, BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED WRITER'S BLOCK